Agile Coaching Careers with BigVisible
Is your agile coaching BV Awesome? We want to meet you.
BigVisible is growing fast and is always looking for excellent agile coaches. Find out what it takes to join our collaborative team in this short video.
An ideal BigVisible coach has over ten years experience leading complex projects in such industries as technology, healthcare, finance, retail, and government. Agile coaches at BigVisible must possess expert-level knowledge and experience in at least one agile method, such as Scrum, Lean, Kanban. BigVisible coaches demonstrate a passion for agile and are active participants in local user groups. We look for agile coaches who are thought leaders in their field and demonstrate leadership on their teams.
To be competitive, you will need at least 5 years as a ScrumMaster, Product Owner, or Coach. You should have some experience with agile training and/or agile coaching, either internally or externally. You should be able to produce blog posts or articles that demonstrate your take on agile and your experiences as part of an agile team.
Though we have many teams in New England and California, we have clients from North Carolina to Washington and opportunities emerging worldwide. If you think you’d be a good fit, please send us your resume.
Client-Focused Agile Coaching
- We believe in the agile principle of minimal multi-tasking. Our agile coaches have one client at a time so they can focus full-time on that client’s success.
- We are much more interested in people, ideas, and processes than tools.
- We try to match each coach to a client in his or her hometown. This helps us minimize commute time and maximize community involvement.
- We work together as one, cohesive team of agile coaches. Though distributed at client sites, we collaborate every day.
- Because we have a large team of agile coaches, we can grow to meet client needs.
- We know and have experience with large-scale enterprises (and large-scale problems)
A Collaborative Agile Coaching Culture
BigVisible coaches don’t work in a vacuum. We expect our fellow coaches to work as part of a team, communicate frequently, and contribute to our communal knowledge. We meet in person several times a year to reconnect, recommit, and re-energize.
What Makes Working at BigVisible Excellent?
Team-oriented environment focused on continuous improvement and a “practice-what-we-preach” mentality
- Full-time employment
- Generous personal time
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Less travel
About Our Company:
BigVisible’s founding partners are Giora Morein, George Schlitz, and Jim Cundiff. BigVisible is proud to have a nation-wide client base of some of the world’s most innovative companies, along with an awesome staff of full-time coaches.
BigVisible’s mission is to inspire companies across the country, and around the world, to achieve sustained success through agility and to continually innovate and delight their customers. We’re always looking for the right people to add to our diverse group of coaches.